Maybe we should make no signings

Xhavenjoe

With the transfer threads wondering whether we should buy Kane, Lukaku, Grealish , Haaland and God knows how many others, what is the worst that can happen if we don't sign anyone.

We are currently the best team in England and arguably the best team in Europe.
Liverpool and United don't appear to be actively lookng for anyone, maybe Sancho to United.
Barcelona and Madrid haven't the finances to buy a top name.
PSG and Bayern are probably OK up front.
Haaland won't go to Bayern as long as Lewandowski is there.
If we get Haaland , for example, great but if we don't what are the consequences

The little wine I drank is making it hard for me to decide how ironic this post is given the amount of inaccuracies in it lol

With the transfer threads wondering whether we should buy Kane, Lukaku, Grealish , Haaland and God knows how many others, what is the worst that can happen if we don't sign anyone.

We are currently the best team in England and arguably the best team in Europe.
Liverpool and United don't appear to be actively lookng for anyone, maybe Sancho to United.
Barcelona and Madrid haven't the finances to buy a top name.
PSG and Bayern are probably OK up front.
Haaland won't go to Bayern as long as Lewandowski is there.
If we get Haaland , for example, great but if we don't what are the consequences
Standing still is going backwards. We need to buy top quality players to keep ahead of the competition.

The little wine I drank is making it hard for me to decide how ironic this post is given the amount of inaccuracies in it lol
What inaccuracies. The question is really what is the worst that can happen if we don't make any big signings? No team is gonna buy Kane and Lukaku and Grealish

How worse off will we really be assuming that we have the likes of Palmer and Delap supplementing the squad.

What inaccuracies. The question is really what is the worst that can happen if we don't make any big signings? No team is gonna buy Kane and Lukaku and Grealish

How worse off will we really be assuming that we have the likes of Palmer and Delap supplementing the squad.
The inaccuracies are regarding the other teams

But I’m trying to understand the point of this post when the chairman and Pep have both already talked about the importance of improving the squad and not stalling

No signings means no title and certainly no CL next season
The team we finished with last season will win next years premier league.
Unless we sell players the only free spot is the one vacated by Aguero
Liverpool have freed up one with Wijnaldam.
Chelsea are the only other major threat.

I'm not saying we shouldn't buy any players this season but I would not be too worried if we didn't buy Haaland/Grealish until season 2002/3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.