Maybe we should make no signings

Even if not a single one of our opponents made a signing: we would have to face a Liverpool with players more fit and less injured than last season and a Chelsea with a great manager from the start and not just for half of the season and their players more used to him.
We can’t compete with them?

Haaland to Chelsea would be a problem alright.
Kane to United not an issue there for me

Can't see Grealish going to PSG or Sancho going to Madrid but if they did I think we'd still have a better squad.
I wasn’t naming the teams in the respective order to the players you mentioned, just to be clear

The team we finished with last season will win next years premier league.
Unless we sell players the only free spot is the one vacated by Aguero
Liverpool have freed up one with Wijnaldam.
Chelsea are the only other major threat.

I'm not saying we shouldn't buy any players this season but I would not be too worried if we didn't buy Haaland/Grealish until season 2002/3.
Your first sentenced is so entitled, give your head a wobble and get real. We are guaranteed to win nothing next season.

Even if not a single one of our opponents made a signing: we would have to face a Liverpool with players more fit and less injured than last season and a Chelsea with a great manager from the start and not just for half of the season and their players more used to him.
Exactly, and there are no guarantees we can continue to perform as we have

100% agree!! We waited a year before we replaced kompany with Dias and it’s been worth it!! I would do the same if it meant us getting Haaland next year!!

WE should also liquidate the club because the Spanish clubs are on the verge of doing that as well, better yet maybe we should go back to CAS and accept UEFA's original two year CL ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.