Maybe we should make no signings

The team we finished with last season will win next years premier league.
Unless we sell players the only free spot is the one vacated by Aguero
Liverpool have freed up one with Wijnaldam.
Chelsea are the only other major threat.

I'm not saying we shouldn't buy any players this season but I would not be too worried if we didn't buy Haaland/Grealish until season 2002/3.
Maybe but maybe after winning it last season and reclaiming it the hunger might not as intense hence why bringing in players who haven’t won trophy’s makes them hungry for it . It only takes a 5 oercent drop off to lose the title and that can happen quite easy . We have the best squad but that doesn’t mean we will win mate .

Anyone else think we won't spend big on a striker? Can see us going with Jesus , Torres and Delap next season
We have to, not sure what we are paying for Grealish but if it's anywhere near the fee mentioned, them Spurs 160m valuation for Arry is fair.

Anyone else think we won't spend big on a striker? Can see us going with Jesus , Torres and Delap next season
if we do sign Grealish then i think your correct , Jesus and Torres will play as the main striker but i would suspect Pep will play the majority of the season with a false nine , and vary the tactics , Pep has always been one step ahead of the opposition. Personally i would like a penalty box predator added to the squad Lewandowski would be the ideal short term signing maybe he would be interested in a final big pay day contract.

if we do sign Grealish then i think your correct , Jesus and Torres will play as the main striker but i would suspect Pep will play the majority of the season with a false nine , and vary the tactics , Pep has always been one step ahead of the opposition. Personally i would like a penalty box predator added to the squad Lewandowski would be the ideal short term signing maybe he would be interested in a final big pay day contract.
Bernardo for Grealish.

So we are still light of a Kun replacement.

Our squad is a year older.

And so far in the xfer window we've managed to replace Silva (assuming he leaves) with Grealish (potential excellent signing).

Even if we sign Kane, I worry that this might not be enough to secure the P/L title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.