Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Fucking hell the irony of people on here effectively booing at people for booing Tyler. The man is clearly anti-City given the snide comments he makes about us, and the whispering when we score v the orgasms when we concede, and added to his over fondness of the red clubs. The **** deserves booing, it’s not at all surprising, although throwing a pint at him is twattish. Maybe those who don’t like the booing of twats who don’t like us think we should politely clap united onto the pitch next season?

Why?

His agueroooo moment which tbf is no more special to mersons love bites, mowberys MotD coms which celebaring blues not telly fans heard first more than his or for overseas fans pete drurys comentary.

The club and sky chose to make his comentary iconic, I was in the ground at time and it means fuck all to me any more than the others

First clip I saw was merson and that is what I resonate with.

Tylers spent a decade being negative about us so deserved the booing
Booing maybe agree was deserved, but throwing drinks at the table was just not nice - not just because it disrespects guests but it spoils the mood at our party, it's a sign of immaturity and lack of self contract

Fucking hell the irony of people on here effectively booing at people for booing Tyler. The man is clearly anti-City given the snide comments he makes about us, and the whispering when we score v the orgasms when we concede, and added to his over fondness of the red clubs. The **** deserves booing, it’s not at all surprising, although throwing a pint at him is twattish. Maybe those who don’t like the booing of twats who don’t like us think we should politely clap united onto the pitch next season?
This is such a strange take, have you seen how many times we score vs how many times we concede? Don't you think for the average sky sports viewer city conceding is more exciting than city scoring? (its not city TV btw)

There is literally no proof that he has an anti city agenda

And even if you're weird paranoid conspiracy theory was true, why do you care?

Personally I am glad the old city is still alive and kicking, throwing pints in that situation is stupid but booing Tyler just made me smile, the smarmy twat probably expected a nice polite round of applause, the fact he got booed might just make him think about some of many snidey little comments him & his co comentators have made about us over the years, & to be honest its about time we gave a bit back.

This is such a strange take, have you seen how many times we score vs how many times we concede? Don't you think for the average sky sports viewer city conceding is more exciting than city scoring? (its not city TV btw)

There is literally no proof that he has an anti city agenda

And even if you're weird paranoid conspiracy theory was true, why do you care?
I clearly don’t care as much as you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.