Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Nah, I think it shows that we’ve become a more partisan society and can’t take things that aren’t 100% pro whatever you support.

Tyler’s commentary on that goal will always be legendary. He was a part of that moment.

We get that about Tyler, but it's not about THAT day, is it?

Like UEFA, it's not the Chumps League, in particular, it's what they've done/ said about us since then.

Nah, I think it shows that we’ve become a more partisan society and can’t take things that aren’t 100% pro whatever you support.

Tyler’s commentary on that goal will always be legendary. He was a part of that moment.
He only yelped like that coz quinny spilt hot tea on Tyler's lap.

He deserved to get booed as he is always in funeral mode for our goals.

30 odd years watching city, all I have seen is belligerence from our fans.

We have never shied away from showing our dislike of something, from swales, to blackburn, to eufa to bert on bert in the stands etc, got nowt to do with society, city fans always been vocal and arsey

30 odd years watching city, all I gave seen is belligerence from our dans.

We have never shied away from showing our dislike of something, from swales, to blackburn, to eufa to bert on bert in the stands etc, got nowt to do with society, city fans always been vocal and arsey
For someone so aware, do you not feel it’s time to change?

Personally I am glad the old city is still alive and kicking, throwing pints in that situation is stupid but booing Tyler just made me smile, the smarmy twat probably expected a nice polite round of applause, the fact he got booed might just make him think about some of many snidey little comments him & his co comentators have made about us over the years, & to be honest its about time we gave a bit back.
I would imagine it's more likely to make him think what a bunch of uncouth idiots they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.