Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I was there. The lad it front of me wouldn’t let the Tyler thing go at all. I found it utterly bizarre behaviour. Abusing an older gentleman that’s come to an event (for us) because you don’t like his tone sometimes is very strange. I had to tell him to calm down eventually just for him to turn and say “you don’t get it do you”
No mate. I don’t.
It put a real downer on what was an OK. The pint throwing in general annoyed me to. Not just the one at the stage but in the crowd to.
Don’t talk sense, you’ll get lynched

I did and it was fantastic. We had a table right at the back by the toilets but even Sergio has to go to the toilet.

Ha ha that is true! Was there opportunity to get pics etcetera? I was tempted but thought I'd spunk all that money and still not get a chance to chat to the players or get some pics.

Just seen there’s a show on Sky sports at 1130 called Drink it in: the rise of Man City. Is this new or have I just missed it? Are they finally going to acknowledge a proper club development and accept its not a flash in the pan (Leicester) or will this be a scathing sneering ‘they spent this much…’ reportage?

Just seen there’s a show on Sky sports at 1130 called Drink it in: the rise of Man City. Is this new or have I just missed it? Are they finally going to acknowledge a proper club development and accept its not a flash in the pan (Leicester) or will this be a scathing sneering ‘they spent this much…’ reportage?

It's a good watch. In fairness sky have done a few good ones on City.

Ha ha that is true! Was there opportunity to get pics etcetera? I was tempted but thought I'd spunk all that money and still not get a chance to chat to the players or get some pics.
The players were spread around the tables so there was an opportunity to chat to them. I'd won a special 93:20 shirt (not that new one) a while ago in a competition so managed to get that signed by Zabba & Micah. Would've probably got Yaya & Nige as well but the players left after the main course. And Sergio went to the toilet and was stood right behind me for a moment when he returned but I was too slow to get a pic or my shirt signed.

The players were spread around the tables so there was an opportunity to chat to them. I'd won a special 93:20 shirt (not that new one) a while ago in a competition so managed to get that signed by Zabba & Micah. Would've probably got Yaya & Nige as well but the players left after the main course. And Sergio went to the toilet and was stood right behind me for a moment when he returned but I was too slow to get a pic or my shirt signed.

It sounds pretty good. I was at the poor man's event last night lol.

Well done to everyone that didn't pay £10 for a fucking hot dog, they had bout 6 staff behind the counters and sold fuck all
Got one for free at the end… giving them away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.