Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

"Look, obviously, you're a bit thick for not understanding."
"Actual City fans " ""It is simple" for US as fans."
"Your attitude is a bit stupid for the lack of understanding what happened."
"I'll be your reasoning would be"
"It's incredible with the lack of awareness of emotion and alcohol involved, about the night."
"who's perceived to be an 'enemy',"
All that bile and bitterness in two posts and I'm the thick & stupid one ?? I fully understand what happened, I don't see lines of "likes" under your posts though, maybe "Actual fans" & US fans" don't share your reasonable !! views. You have no clue what my "reasoning" might be. Are you aware of the numbers of innocent football fans whose needless deaths have been excused as being the result " emotion and alcohol."
The ("attack") beer throwing was dumb and considering a pain in the ass tv commentator and his like as the "enemy" is mindless. You want an "enemy," go to a war front, cure disease, something worthwhile for US Actual City fans.

You, clearly are dim. I don't post for 'likes'. I say what I feel.

You don't seem to understand the blurring of the line at that event.

Oddly enough, Tyler was actually NEUTRAL in his commentary at West Ham! First I've heard that tone in YEARS!

Somehow, I think he's been told what the issue was and addressed it! It's only YOU that doesn't seem to get it.

You, clearly are dim. I don't post for 'likes'. I say what I feel.

You don't seem to understand the blurring of the line at that event.

Oddly enough, Tyler was actually NEUTRAL in his commentary at West Ham! First I've heard that tone in YEARS!

Somehow, I think he's been told what the issue was and addressed it! It's only YOU that doesn't seem to get it.
You are in no position to judge how "dim" anyone is or what anyone else understands, you are too busy showing what an intellectual thinker you are by lobbing insults at anyone who doesn't toe the line of "what you feel". Tyler's commentary yesterday was his usual mix of positives and negatives, same tone as usual nothing changed.

You are in no position to judge how "dim" anyone is or what anyone else understands, you are too busy showing what an intellectual thinker you are by lobbing insults at anyone who doesn't toe the line of "what you feel". Tyler's commentary yesterday was his usual mix of positives and negatives, same tone as usual nothing changed.

Incorrect.

And there you have it, straight from Martin, himself.

Screenshot-20220518-113327-2.png

Someone arranging this event is very out of touch with football fans. The whole event was pretty soured by bringing Tyler on, he shouldn't have been there. Any time he is commentating on a match, he'll be trending on Twitter as so many fans dislike him.

Also who in the crowd was stood near that woman throwing up on herself, standing in her own vomit for an hour? Some fucking wrong'uns out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.