Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Bit disappointed at the reaction towards Tyler (going off of the reports), chucking a pint at him just isn't on.

He's always going to be a part of that moment and with the club inviting him and it being a night of celebration, I'm sure the boos could have been avoided too.

The club probably shouldn't have invited him. I say this as someone who use to rate him but thinks he should have retired a good 7 or 8 years ago before he turned to shit.

Maybe the City fans thought Sky had got the CL next season, and Tyler would be commentsting on our matches?

The thing about City fans is, they don't forget nor forgive.

More info on the Tyler booing would be appreciated. :-)

Martin Tyler is not the enemy that's all I'm saying
Suggest you ask a lot of them there who couldn't believe he had been asked to come
I dont like to say it but if Utd had got regular stick from him and say he commentated on a win in a final and had spent most of the season slagging them off, do you think Sir Govan who have had him there? Not a chance

Sorry, Pete, I can call your posts silly should I deem them to be so.

You are calling out a commentator who added a gloss to our greatest single moment to date.

Imagine a commentator being important enough to you to boo him. In person.

Bizarre.
Did I say I booed him????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.