Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Thank f*ck I missed out!

Reads like another OTT City event.

But glad those who went enjoyed it?

Currently drinking Northern Monk, Uprising, IPA.

Thank f*ck I missed out!

Thanks for the real ale update jrb. Half decent IPA available at the event.

Thank f*ck I missed out!

No on the whole it was okay. It went on a bit too long due to somebody deciding it would be a good idea to play the whole second half of the QPR game. They had all the players from 2012 on settees and were interviewing them at certain moments but it didn't really work too well. Then we had another delay with a bizarre arm wrestling contest between Micah and Lescott that never actually happened but wasted time as they kept posturing to do it.

The start was delayed due to taking a fair while to get the queues of people inside. A strange venue, wet floor, concrete hard to stand on and ventilation not great. The videos and light shows were great 7/10.

No on the whole it was okay. It went on a bit too long due to somebody deciding it would be a good idea to play the whole second half of the QPR game. They had all the players from 2012 on settees and were interviewing them at certain moments but it didn't really work too well. Then we had another delay with a bizarre arm wrestling contest between Micah and Lescott that never actually happened but wasted time as they kept posturing to do it.

The start was delayed due to taking a fair while to get the queues of people inside. A strange venue, wet floor, concrete hard to stand on and ventilation not great. The videos and light shows were great 7/10.
Yeah the arm wrestling was daft tbh
But the questions were too from Nat.
For example when she asked Zabba could he see the crowd crying?
I would have said I was concentrating where the ball was

Sounds like I missed nothing, I'm surprised that there were not seats for people I thought benches at a minimum.

I can fully understand Tyler getting it verbally. Four hours plus standing and then he arrives on stage thinking he's loved. I hope he was shaken by the reception and it pushes him to call it a day.

Fans saying Pep is brilliant shooting from the hip well, so do the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.