MC Website Fixture List Errors

Fiftyyearsandcounting

Just been on the MC website to check on rearranged fixtures, that's about all I use it for these days. The listed KO times are incorrect on all future games.
Despite being among world leaders in football, I think most people's opinion on the new website is decidedly negative, pretty much a load of crap really, and now they can't even get the KO times correct. Pathetic!

Assuming MC means Manchester City:
Go to home page.
Click on "Fixtures"
Click on "Men's team"
Then you get a list of fixtures with all the correct KO times.

Just been on the MC website to check on rearranged fixtures, that's about all I use it for these days. The listed KO times are incorrect on all future games.
Despite being among world leaders in football, I think most people's opinion on the new website is decidedly negative, pretty much a load of crap really, and now they can't even get the KO times correct. Pathetic!
If you know the listed fixtures are incorrect then logically, you must have known the correct ones, so why did you go on the website to check?

If you know the listed fixtures are incorrect then logically, you must have known the correct ones, so why did you go on the website to check?

Completely wrong! I put all the season-long fixtures in my diary. Some games on the City website were "Subject to Change" due to City's (and opponents) cup commitments.
The City website news page confirmed that some games were now rearranged so I check the fixtures list and noted that some KO times of games that had NOT be re-scheduled were different to my diary. Further investigation showed my diary times were correct. It appears as thought the switch to BST caused the problems but you would think whoever updates the site would check!
Not quite sure what you think I was trying to prove?

Not sure it's the worst in the world but every "improvement" puts it closer to the worst.
Fixture times are correct though. Subject to alteration of course.
There's no logical links to get to the page you want. Half the time, you find the page you want more by luck than judgement.

There's no logical links to get to the page you want. Half the time, you find the page you want more by luck than judgement.
That's because it's run by people who don't have a clue about what football fans want to see. Ticket information for away games being a prime example; the details should be linked to the fixtures page as soon as they are released rather than disappearing for a few days.

Completely wrong! I put all the season-long fixtures in my diary. Some games on the City website were "Subject to Change" due to City's (and opponents) cup commitments.
The City website news page confirmed that some games were now rearranged so I check the fixtures list and noted that some KO times of games that had NOT be re-scheduled were different to my diary. Further investigation showed my diary times were correct. It appears as thought the switch to BST caused the problems but you would think whoever updates the site would check!
Not quite sure what you think I was trying to prove?
Didn’t mean anything by it. I was a bit hung over and was probably being a bit of a silly arse, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.