McDonalds brixton today Doubt he's loving it

I'd agree with pushing the wanker out and twatting him. However, once he's down and been punched a few times, there's no fucking need to kick him and aim a kick at his head. The little cünt should be sacked.

Unfortunately we are living in a society where kicking people in the head once down and subdued is fair game.

He was no where near knocked out, if he was out cold then yeah don't kick him. I ain't taking chances with some little prick talking like a gangster id jump on him till he isn't a threat to me to be honest.

He had that coming to him. He was acting the idiot and goading the lads trying to earn an honest living (“Oi, burger man”, etc.).

Fuck him. He’s been shown to be the idiot he clearly is.

He was acting like a fucking idiot and throwing hay makers, while massively patronising the people behind the counter. Fuck him and also fuck London, what a shit hole I live in at times.

He was acting like a fucking idiot and throwing hay makers, while massively patronising the people behind the counter. Fuck him and also fuck London, what a shit hole I live in at times.
Haha, it’s not too bad down here mate. Some right whoppers though. Easiest trip ever to Wembley soon though!

Haha, it’s not too bad down here mate. Some right whoppers though. Easiest trip ever to Wembley next weekend though!

Every time I go to Brixton, I think what an absolute dive - I'm over in Hackney and things aint too bad.

It's probably me being a moaning prick, but after 7 years in London I cannot wait to leave to be honest...

Every time I go to Brixton, I think what an absolute dive - I'm over in Hackney and things aint too bad.

It's probably me being a moaning prick, but after 7 years in London I cannot wait to leave to be honest...
Haha, no that makes sense mate. I’ve only recently made the switch so probably still in a honeymoon phase. Throw in the fact that I’ve holed up in Wimbledon and I’ve probably got it quite cushty.

That said, I don’t have any immediate desires to go to Brixton / Croydon any time soon. And I’m definitely not down here for life either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.