McDonalds brixton today Doubt he's loving it

If he’s unwell or had learning difficulties it’s still no excuse to behave like that. If it was the latter he’s had his education, let’s hope he learned his lesson. Too many excuses for criminal behaviour, plenty of them are scum who will never change.

The guy isn't disabled, he was doing 0121 hand signs and banging on about Brum Town thinking he is a blood.

Yeah I'd generally be against kicking a man while he's down, but if the **** clearly has intent to get back up and hurt you, then you have the right to defend yourself. They'd already wrestled him to the ground, subdued and dragged him outside and he came back for more, more violent. At that point you can't know how far he'll take it when he gets back up, do whatever you feel is necessary to keep the **** down.

I can't make head nor tail out of the disagreement but I have no doubt that it's all in a days events for the people involved, what got me is the casual way people are watching it unfold not bothering to get out of the way or get involved or anything. Just filming it and chatting to their friends.

I can't make head nor tail out of the disagreement but I have no doubt that it's all in a days events for the people involved, what got me is the casual way people are watching it unfold not bothering to get out of the way or get involved or anything. Just filming it and chatting to their friends.

Me and my mate tried splitting up a domestic last year and nearly got stabbed for our troubles, I ain't helping anyone anymore.

Me and my mate tried splitting up a domestic last year and nearly got stabbed for our troubles, I ain't helping anyone anymore.

I don't think it's just that, it's just the over all casualness of it all like it's entertainment. Getting involved is one thing forming a circle like we did at school is another, i'm starting to think that life is getting cheaper in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.