MCFC Bunting for 80th birthday party

Neil_K

Does anybody know where you can purchase this from? Big family do at the end of September for an old boy who saw Big Swifty play, which he likes to remind me regularly. Any pointers appreciated, ta

Does anybody know where you can purchase this from? Big family do at the end of September for an old boy who saw Big Swifty play, which he likes to remind me regularly. Any pointers appreciated, ta[/QUOTE

Wouldn't have a clue mate.

All I could suggest is to see if anyone that does bunting does any personalised gear, alternative give Danny Wilson a shout at the club for any contacts.

danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Go online! I bought one for my dad for his 50th personalised and city badge with a pic of him on! 6ft by 4ft. Only cost £28.00 ! Loads of places on line

i suggested years ago to a top member of staff in the shop they should do birthday packs it fell on deaf ears :( kids would love it

I think people should stop directing every little enquiry to Danny Wilson. He's a Director of the club for goodness sake and has better things to do than tell people to put "Man City Bunting" into Google and view the results it brings up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.