MCFC charged again

Before it was taken I was thinking "For God's sake someone is going to get a red card for this". And it was still carrying on while Milner was waiting to take the kick. All Silva had to do was show some leadership and get our players away and calmed down. Yet he just stood there and let them do it.

I agree we get more than our fair share of crap from the authorities but that was one entirely of our own making.
Fucking hell 'pot kettle black' you need to wind your neck in plenty of times on here but you don't but it's not alright for our players to feel aggrieved because they have been stitched up AGAIN...Fuck me...

Yeah but you can u smell corruption.?
Of course I can.This twat has been shit every time we`ve had him.He`s not alone on the ref circuit,but we (the players) must learn to shut the fuck up.We`ve already lost Dino for fuck knows how many matches and now the Club are getting done for the same thing again.
Please, I wish the FA would go along with the way Rugby is run.When was the last time you saw a rugby lad get booked or sent off for arguing with an official ? It just never happens.

If we break a rule we deserve to be charged.I could bet you a £1000 that had it been Liverpool charged with the exact same thing you would have been wringing your hands in glee.
It gives me no pleasure at all but we fucked up and yet people are outraged. Why ??
Seems to me your the one rubbing your hands in glee over us getting charged.

All this "if Aguero scores then it doesn't matter what the ref does" is bollocks.

Every team misses chances but we seem to have to be at 100% to win. We don't get the decisions we deserve. Three home games against the top four should have resulted in two pens and three red cards to the opposition and a likely 9 points.

Instead we get none of them and two points.

Had the correct calls been made we would have be two points off Chelsea. That's a huge fucking difference and the entire media and season narrative would be different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.