mcfc journalists.

MMA

is there any out there? or do you know of anybody studying to become one? do you think if a sports journalist who is a city fan would ever get a job for any of the main papers? when the witches get together on the sunday supplement on sky sports the journo's they have on support various clubs but you never hear of any mcfc ones.

1_barry_conlon said:
Do you mean sports journalists as a whole or just for the Her Majestys press?
her majestys press. im mean you get rag everton liverpool newcastle spud ect.. jouno's writing for the main papers but never a city fan. i was just wondering if any had ever gone for a job for any of the big papers. i was just wondering how to stop the rot of negative press thats all.

It's not a huge conspiracy against us, it's just the way it is. No doubt there are plenty of blues who work for national papers, but they have to remain fairly impartial so don't gloat about it.

Emily Brobyn who writes for KOTK does a lot of online articles - she posts on here as emilymcfc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footypundette.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.footypundette.blogspot.com</a>

Cheers for that Liam, cheque is in the post lol. Nah I am pretty determined to infiltrate the national press and stop the rot of negative press towards City, starting with a refreshingly pro-Robinho article that I'm working on at the moment.

Am also working on getting interviews with past and present City players, all of which will be posted onto my blog. Jeff Whitley, Tony Coton and Colin Bell will all be featured on there in the coming weeks. All of which were pretty revealing interviews and definitely very interesting!

not seen any press coverage regarding our ticket reductions to £5 and Hamburg tickets reduced.(except m.e.n).only seem to report negative stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.