MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

Matt The Blue

Just would like a few views on the current state of the season ticket waiting list for next season.

As I am finishing uni this year, I am hoping to get back to watching City on a regular basis by getting a season ticket after giving mine up 3 years ago which was a very hard decision to make.

I am going to join the waiting list, but, was wondering whether I would have a decent chance of getting one next season and how many are on the waiting list.

Thanks.

Matt The Blue

I know someone who bought a place on the waiting list in May and got offered a Seasoncard a few weeks later.
Easy if you just want one and not several Sat together.

My landlord wants an adult and son one for 2018/19. I assume family stand.

I renew each and every season so it's no major issue for me. From an anecdotal perspective, they seem to be available each season. Attrition rates could be as high as 10% but there's numbers available to fill those seats.

Thought i read that in the summer window anyone on the list could get one in a free for all, rather than in number order like previous years.. so therefore it doesn't matter when you join or what number you are anymore.

Thought i read that in the summer window anyone on the list could get one in a free for all, rather than in number order like previous years.. so therefore it doesn't matter when you join or what number you are anymore.

Think it depends whether you want just one or some together, and also depends what price range you want the cheaper ones being harder to get as more are waiting for them.

My landlord wants an adult and son one for 2018/19. I assume family stand.

I renew each and every season so it's no major issue for me. From an anecdotal perspective, they seem to be available each season. Attrition rates could be as high as 10% but there's numbers available to fill those seats.

Hopefully your landlord and son get the season cards they want. I think the tickets for families are now some the hardest to come by based on comments on the season card thread and demand on ticket forums. I get the feeling quite a few people have bought tickets in the Family Stand and only go to some high profile games.

Just would like a few views on the current state of the season ticket waiting list for next season.

As I am finishing uni this year, I am hoping to get back to watching City on a regular basis by getting a season ticket after giving mine up 3 years ago which was a very hard decision to make.

I am going to join the waiting list, but, was wondering whether I would have a decent chance of getting one next season and how many are on the waiting list.

Thanks.

Matt The Blue
I don't if you're aware, but if you want a cheap season ticket, you can get an adult one for about 380 if you're willing to sit on first 3 rows. The view isn't ideal and you can get piss wet through, but other than that, they're brilliant ! :-/

Depends how city play over the next 40 games or so.

After an average season last year the availability was good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.