MCFC U-15s win Bultex Cup

Re: MCFC U-15s playing now against CSKA

Neville Kneville said:
No 10 looks a level above everyone in this game. And 4 is a proper defender in the making.
Not watchin but i reckon ur talkin about Diallo.

Well done lads. It's a great leveller playing on terrible pitches.

Keeper was a proper bastard there! Funny. Great pens.

Diallou (10) looks very special to me.

Fernandez looks a talent too. Very difficult pitch for our kind of football.<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 12:54 pm --<br /><br />
boothy_ said:
Neville Kneville said:
No 10 looks a level above everyone in this game. And 4 is a proper defender in the making.
Not watchin but i reckon ur talkin about Diallo.

Sorry, missed this. Yes it's deffo him.

A pretty undeserved victory all in all but it's yet another trophy to add to our Academy collection.

Mixed performances today, some great, some not so great. Some of this group of lads won their league last year

Damocles said:
A pretty undeserved victory all in all but it's yet another trophy to add to our Academy collection.

Mixed performances today, some great, some not so great. Some of this group of lads won their league last year

Will always be a fairly mixed bag at this age though, plus inconsistent at that age you need to see the boys over a few games. Added to that you get early developers that don't progress and players that are later developers.

Who was the City lad who just got player of the tourney?

Number 10. He almost broke into tears. There's a great team spirit amongst the boys there.

(Diallou?)

Damocles said:
Who was the City lad who just got player of the tourney?

Number 10. He almost broke into tears. There's a great team spirit amongst the boys there.

(Diallou?)

Yes. I think it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.