MCFC U16's

It could have been a total goal tally over several small games played in 1day?

To change the subject does any1 know any city lads who were with Utd but signed for us ,don't want names just stats ,
Sick off the rags bitching on there site about us ,they have been at it for years .

It could have been a total goal tally over several small games played in 1day?

To change the subject does any1 know any city lads who were with Utd but signed for us ,don't want names just stats ,
Sick off the rags bitching on there site about us ,they have been at it for years .
Best option surely is to just not go on their site?

Any chance those U10s will be available for the senior squad amidst all these fixtures piling up?

We seem to have quite a few golden generations ha.

3 youth games, 40 scored, 0 conceded. Ruining football the Manchester City way.

Be interesting to know how long the u10s game was, surely no more than 20 minutes a half?

Only just over a month until the u16/18 derbies.....

I don't agree that an u10s match should be allowed to get to 20-0.

i agree my lads play for curzon ashton u8's and their last 3 matches have been 15-0, 16-1 and 8-2

no-one is learning when its like that, its only 15 mins each way at this level and on a quarter of a pitch, so you can imagine what its like, they kick off we take the ball off them and score. when its like that the passing game goes out the window even though that's what we want them to do

i can only imagine what the city boys are doing to the opposition, hopefully the city coaches will keep them passing

i agree my lads play for curzon ashton u8's and their last 3 matches have been 15-0, 16-1 and 8-2

no-one is learning when its like that, its only 15 mins each way at this level and on a quarter of a pitch, so you can imagine what its like, they kick off we take the ball off them and score. when its like that the passing game goes out the window even though that's what we want them to do

i can only imagine what the city boys are doing to the opposition, hopefully the city coaches will keep them passing
I guess that is the EMJFL -In the Manchester Respect League -when the score gets to maybe 4 goal difference the losing side is allowed to field an extra player.The winning side coach is encouraged to give challenges to his players such as play two touch-hopefully then both sides get something out of the game.

I guess that is the EMJFL -In the Manchester Respect League -when the score gets to maybe 4 goal difference the losing side is allowed to field an extra player.The winning side coach is encouraged to give challenges to his players such as play two touch-hopefully then both sides get something out of the game.

it is mate and we have done this in the past, but it had made no difference as the losing team at this point is so disillusioned they have virtually given up
don't get me wrong it not always like this, but the way we are coached is reaping its rewards against shall we say "old school" way of playing
i suppose the city kids are seeing this as well
long may it continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.