MCFC U16's

BlueDejong

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Aug 1
Good start and clean sheet for @joehilton0101 and @MCFC U16 good win against QPR #neverbeate

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Aug 8
Another clean sheet for @joehilton0101 in the @MCFC U16/17 5-0 victory over @CreweAlex.@HOSoccer_UK #neverbeaten

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Aug 15
Good win for @joehilton0101 and @MCFC U16 against @WWFC 2-1 no clean sheet but a good performance. @HOSoccer_UK

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Aug 22
FT 4-1 @mcfc U16's a strong first half where city controlled the game but 2nd half started poorly conceded but then got back in the groove (vs.Blackburn)

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Aug 27
Finished 10-0 to @MCFC U16's against @Boro great performance from @MCFC and good spirit showed by Boro even though they took a beating

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 Sep 5
Game over finished 9-2 to City a good performance shame about the couple of lapses but these kids are still learning (vs.Sunderland)

Bob Hilton ‏@bob9958 1m1 minute ago
Full time U16's game City running out 5-0 good clean sheet solid performance by all players and some quality goals against a strong team (vs.WBA today)

Unbeaten and Overwhelming....

What do you think about ?

I agree. Let's pile loads of pressure on them and see if they break.

I am sure us fans will rightly get excited by this generation however one thing the club is good at is protecting and playing down any expectancy on the youth teams.

City 16s quality team this season 6from 6 unbeaten, can't see them gettin beat there to strong in every position played wba today they are a massive team and very physical, sadly some off the lads won't be here next year, they won't all get scholarships , but will next years 18s team be as strong as this years 16s team.

Nobody have any views on my last post? Our 16s are rated the best bunch off lads to come through the system and are 1 of the best teams in the uk and the nearest thing to rival the rags class of 92 but tbf they won't all be with city next year due to the structure of the 18s team.
Just looking for some feed back fellers.

Not sure what your worried about to be honest mate, all the ones that are deemed good enough will get scholarships. A lot of the 16s will be promoted to the u18s before the season ends as well. I do agree that they have quality in every position with most of the side being internationals already, I reckon some of the current first year scholars will lose out on game time next year to accommodate the new scholars

We seem to have quite a few golden generations ha.

Poor hull goalkeeper! I remember letting in 12 when I was seven. Put me off goalkeeping for life! Seriously though, it looks like the cfa is producing amazing results already. It's crazy to think what it will ultimately achieve over the next 5 years. So chuffed for kelechi yesterday. He showed a natural top goal scorers ability in anticipating what was about to happen and then making it look easy. I hope he has a big future for us.

I don't agree that an u10s match should be allowed to get to 20-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.