mcfc walk of pride

notts blue

cant remember what this is but for some reason i'm sure my name is there, can anyone refresh my memory and tell me whats there and why??

Is it the names on the players tunnel wall ? Can see them on tunnel cam.

notts blue said:
cant remember what this is but for some reason i'm sure my name is there, can anyone refresh my memory and tell me whats there and why??

Is it the glass walls in the tunnel? I think yer had to pay £30 to have your name etched into the glass and they promised at least a ten-year run before they thought of something else. 'Twas a fund raising scheme when we 'ad nowt!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
notts blue said:

Is it the glass walls in the tunnel? I think yer had to pay £30 to have your name etched into the glass and they promised at least a ten-year run before they thought of something else. 'Twas a fund raising scheme when we 'ad nowt!

ha yes think that was it!

notts blue said:
can you find out if its there still???

I suppose the easiest way to do it would be to work your way up through the various levels and eventually break into the first team. You would be able to see it on your way out to the pitch.
Failing that, you could go on a stadium tour.

cheddar404 said:
notts blue said:

I suppose the easiest way to do it would be to work your way up through the various levels and eventually break into the first team. You would be able to see it on your way out to the pitch.

Lol.

cheddar404 said:
notts blue said:

i retired 5 years ago, so stadium tour it is....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.