MCFC Website is rubbish.

Use Chrome and just let the circle keep spinning until it connects, you may get a greyed out stadium but reload until you get the coloured version, click on the seat and hopefully you get the option to buy, it's imperative you click on the basket once the ticket shows up there .I did it for a mate last night whilst doing my own work, just kept an eye on it and kept reloading, annoying but no way around it.

Cheers mate I’m on it now it’s still loading so will see.

What is that 6 digit code all about? Are you sure that's not the security system or Mastercard or VISA authorisation which most credit card holders will have set up for 'card not present' transactions? I doubt City will have set up an extra layer of security or complexity. If they have, then that needs looking at.

Sorry for delay.
I paid by Visa Debit this morning and it asked to insert a code. Like you say it's probably related to Visa and not the club itself.
If anyone has difficulties today I would suggest a very early morning attempt as it did it for me this morning as obviously the internet is a lot quieter and easier before 6am.

My mate got a ST in a spare seat next to us yesterday, happy days. He's had a call today from the club as 10 other people got the same seat so he's now nowhere near us.

I tried yesterday afternoon for about 3 hours and during the night whilst at work, I was lucky if I got past the flash update. Thought I'd give it one more go this morning before bed and managed to get one in 221 straight away. Not sure why is was so bad yesterday compared to this morning

Me too but we need to do it constructively if we want them to take notice, anything abusive, not saying you were, will just get discarded.

Don't worry, I was very eloquent and constructive in my criticism. I'm glad they asked the question 'do you prefer the new or old website?' Hopefully there will be an overwhelming majority voting for the old one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.