MCFC Website is rubbish.

jrb

OK, so you've got the extra 3% off us for next season.

Now use that £800,000 or how much it is and create a proper website.

We have been telling you for Months that the website is shit. You must know yourselves???

It's layout, it's user experience, in-fact everything about it is shit, and you still haven't fixed it.

You have one of the biggest and best media teams in football, and a budget to go with it, yet you can't create and run a proper website. Why?

Fans have been on the phones for hours. The website kept on crashing. Etc. Many fans have given up trying.

It's a joke and embarrassing.

Before next season starts please have a proper website in place. One that is clear, uncluttered, easy to us, and works on PC, iMac, tablet, iPhone, Android, etc.

Last edited:
Agreed.. been trying since 2pm today. Phone, website, all shite. Website crashes constantly and got cut off on the phone after 4.5 hours of holding. Hell with this. Would have been easier driving to Manchester and going to the ticket office (i live in london) and sorting it that way! Now I see why we have empty seats everywhere.. no one can fecking buy tickets.

I used to read the old one and buy from the shop but i gave up not long after that one was binned off,i'm a simple soul i don't need the bells and whistles just a simple easy to use site,lets face it it's aimed at fans outside the UK and not me or the match goers

Been trying for 4 hours tonight no joy.
Gonna try getting up at 5 am and see if that works.
Utterly farcical.

No need for the mental breakdown pal.

I'm alright jack.

No a I am.

I've got my season ticket.

But as you can see, many City fans may have missed out on season tickets because our club can't be arsed running and maintaining a proper website.

Now you can bait me all you want, I'm not arsed, but it's absolutely disgusting that fans had no option but to wait on the phone for hours trying and hoping to get through to the ticket office because the website kept on crashing.

Is that anyway to treat fans or customers?

It's not the first time this farce has happened.

Why can't the club have a proper website, and by the sounds of it, have enough people in the ticket office, even if it meant having extra staff in, or taking on extra staff for the day?

Is it going to be the same next season? Or will the club finally sort this on-going problem and mess out?

PS. The only thing that is breaking down is the website.

I'm alright jack.

No a I am.

I've got my season ticket.

But as you can see, many City fans may have missed out on season tickets because our club can't be arsed running and maintaining a proper website.

Now you can bait all you want, I'm not arsed, but it's absolutely disgusting that fans had no option but to wait on the phone for hours trying and hoping to get through to the ticket office because the website kept in crashing.

Is that anyway to treat fans or customers?

It's not the first time this farce has happened.

Why can't the club have a proper website, and by the sounds of it, have enough people in the ticket office, even if it meant rotating in, or taking on extra staff for Today?

Is it going to be the same next season? Or will the club finally sort this on-going problem out?

PS. The only thing that is breaking down is the website.

Totally agree.
The website has always been crap.
The ticket handling has always been crap even post take over.
Ive spent 4 hours tonight and 2 hours on the phone and I've still not got one and now I'm worried I'll miss out.
Incompetent and downright shoddy for an elite club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.