mcfcinprague is coming home

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
Not that any fucker is interested, but after nearly 11 years of working and living here in the Czech republic, I'm coming home.

After being unemployed for 7 months I start a new job on the 18th of February in Halifax.

So after only making fleeting appearances at The Etihad in recent years, I will be taking my season ticket seat in CB1 at every game starting with the Chelsea game.

My girlfriend Eva and our 2 cats will be coming to the UK with me as well.

We're looking at some houses to rent next week and we hope to move in pretty sharpish.

Of course Eva will still have her house here in Czechia that we will visit on a regular basis as time goes on.

Not that you know me or I know any of you, but I hope to see you all in the coming weeks and months as we do all we can to retain the title and win the FA cup.

CTID

Prague to Halifax will be one of hell of a culture shock

Welcome home

mcfcinprague said:
Not that any fucker is interested, but after nearly 11 years of working and living here in the Czech republic, I'm coming home.

After being unemployed for 7 months I start a new job on the 18th of February in Halifax.

So after only making fleeting appearances at The Etihad in recent years, I will be taking my season ticket seat in CB1 at every game starting with the Chelsea game.

My girlfriend Eva and our 2 cats will be coming to the UK with me as well.

We're looking at some houses to rent next week and we hope to move in pretty sharpish.

Of course Eva will still have her house here in Czechia that we will visit on a regular basis as time goes on.

Not that you know me or I know any of you, but I hope to see you all in the coming weeks and months as we do all we can to retain the title and win the FA cup.

CTID

Good lad .....

there's really no place like old blighty ...... or so the government would have us believe.

The Flash said:
johnny on the spot said:
Pics of your Eva.

Fixed.

There was a thread some time back about the best female butt photos and I posted one of Eva's, but the mods removed it as it didn't leave too much to the imagination apparently LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.