Me the rag and a few pints of the black stuff

brianireland

Had a few pints with a mate of mine who happens to be a Rag. Needless to say I was rattling his cage about blue things.
He asked me if United win next week what would we do then.
Well just go get the F.A cup says I. That other Trophy you wont be wining this year.
It seems the rags are so full of the City they have forgotten that they are out of the F.A cup.
There could be a bit of an echo in the rags trophy cabinet this year all going well next week.
I would like to propose that every one send a tin of silverware polish as a donation to
the Manchester City Trophy starter kit.

brianireland said:
Had a few pints with a mate of mine who happens to be a Rag. Needless to say I was rattling his cage about blue things.
Well just go get the F.A cup says I. That other Trophy you wont be wining this year.
It seems the rags are so full of the City they have forgotten that they are out of the F.A cup.
There could be a bit of an echo in the rags trophy cabinet this year all going well next week.
I would like to propose that every one send a tin of silverware polish as a donation to

i was just thinking, if the rags don't win the cl, which i don't think they will or the fa cup (snigger) or the league cup (us fingers crossed). that would only leave a top 4 finish to give them cl qualification for next year, (Chelsea arsenal and us Aston villa and spurs. that would cause a major problem to there already shit financial position. well dreams can sometimes come true;)

r.soleofsalford said:
brianireland said:

i was just thinking, if the rags don't win the cl, which i don't think they will or the fa cup (snigger) or the league cup (us fingers crossed). that would only leave a top 4 finish to give them cl qualification for next year, (Chelsea arsenal and us Aston villa and spurs. that would cause a major problem to there already shit financial position. well dreams can sometimes come true;)
happy days

bluemoonno1 said:
is it normal to play a league game when its fa cup day?

it is when you and you're scheduled opponents are out of the cup.

Ian said:
bluemoonno1 said:
is it normal to play a league game when its fa cup day?

it is when you and you're scheduled opponents are out of the cup.

wasnt sure, I thought the fa could have (fixed it up) so they would be top over the weekend,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.