Meanwhile Over on Red cafe

SkyBlueLion79 said:
My Missus offered me a 45min blow job if I didn't go to watch City. I said no & we lost 2-1 to Everton in minus 10 conditions! Don't regret it though.

Is a 45min blowjob better than a 15min blowjob? Or as good as three 15min blowjobs?

Ducky_ said:
liamctid said:
Why the fuck would anyone want to support City unless they were from or had connections to Manchester?!

Muppet alert.

Go on then, why?

As a muppet born in the late 80's I really cannot see what I've been put through (pre-take over) that would be so attractive about supporting this club unless you were born into it.

I know people who aren't Manchester born, but City fans. But they have either been brought up to be City fans by there parents, born in a generation where we actually won things, or are relatives of ex players.

I'm not saying you HAVE to have a reason to support City, but I don't know anyone who doesn't!

liamctid said:
Ducky_ said:
Muppet alert.

Go on then, why?

As a muppet born in the late 80's I really cannot see what I've been put through (pre-take over) that would be so attractive about supporting this club unless you were born into it.

I know people who aren't Manchester born, but City fans. But they have either been brought up to be City fans by there parents, born in a generation where we actually won things, or are relatives of ex players.

I'm not saying you HAVE to have a reason to support City, but I don't know anyone who doesn't!

But surely anything is a reason.....

Someone would have to have a reason to support city, even if they picked city at Random from a hat, that is still the reason they support city? Whether its a valid one is a different matter...

liamctid said:
Ducky_ said:
Muppet alert.

Go on then, why?

It is a fair question and, personally, I guess I´m just crazy, but it has always been City for me!

shaunthegoat said:
liamctid said:
Go on then, why?

It is a fair question and, personally, I guess I´m just crazy, but it has always been City for me!

I'm not saying 'you shouldn't support City unless you're from Manchester' - I just don't understand why you would!

liamctid said:
Ducky_ said:
Muppet alert.

Go on then, why?

Enjoyed watching us play, enjoyed the passion of the fans. Knew our history and know what we are all about.

I'm born and bred mancunian (well, Altrincham) and I know some fans who are just as supportive as us local lads who live elsewhere.

Just look at Armani from Sierra Leone on out website, he is just as much a city fan as you and me.

liamctid said:
shaunthegoat said:

I'm not saying 'you shouldn't support City unless you're from Manchester' - I just don't understand why you would!

That´s fine by me, and I understand where you are coming from; We have not exactly been blessed with success during my time, that´s for certain. But as you probably know better than me; City is different, and we love them no matter the number of trophies in the trophy cabinet!

They are going to have more fans than us because they have won lots of trophies BUT what is classed as a utd fan? a couple of lads i know say they are united fans and always go on about how better they are than us but they have NEVER been to a game. im not saying you have to go to every game to be a true fan but seriously the fucking chilliean miners have been to more games than half of them (so called) utd supporters

whalley ranger said:
Fair play to you mate. My Missus offered me a 45min blow job if I didn't go to watch City. I said no & we lost 2-1 to Everton in minus 10 conditions! Don't regret it though.

45 minutes...I don't get that a year.
Tough call that mate :{[/quote]

45 minutes!? I think my record is 45 seconds

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
SkyBlueLion79 said:
My Missus offered me a 45min blow job if I didn't go to watch City. I said no & we lost 2-1 to Everton in minus 10 conditions! Don't regret it though.

Is a 45min blowjob better than a 15min blowjob? Or as good as three 15min blowjobs?

Depends on how much meat she`s got to put in !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.