Medals

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dachoosen1, 12 Mar 2018.

1. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

Just wondering who all needs more games to get medals if/when we win the league. Can see bravo starting afew after its wrapped up and hopefully foden and diaz. Has yaya played enough?

2. swinton blue

swinton blue

Not sure it works like that anymore
    Think the prem league give the club a certain number of medals for the club to give out as they see fit.

3. dachoosen1

dachoosen1

So 25 medals for the 25 man squad kinda thing. Cool was worried ederson would miss his shot at the golden gloves, still hope foden and Diaz get minutes, plus a start for yaya on the last home match would be nice.

4. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

im not sure how it works these days, i thought you had to make 10 appearances to qualify for a medal, but i was told a few weeks ago you need at least 5 appearances??

5. Taylor

Taylor

It’s 5 appearances.

Foden, Diaz and Mendy are all on 3.
    Bravo 1.

6. waspish

waspish

Thought Mandy is in 4

7. Taylor

Taylor

Sorry yeah

Mendy 4
    Laporte, Foden, Diaz 3
    Bravo 1

8. waspish

waspish

Isn’t there a certain amount of badges premier league lets you have for players who haven’t played that many games?

9. Taylor

Taylor

Taken from c.13 of the premier league handbook:

The League Champions shall further receive 40 commemorative medals to be presented by the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided that any Player who has entered the field of play in a minimum of five of its League Matches that Season shall receive from the Club a commemorative medal. Additional medals may only be presented with the consent of the Board which shall only be given if the total number of Players who have entered the field of play that Season in a minimum of five of the Club’s League Matches exceeds 39.

10. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

40- that's enough for the whole 25-man squad, Mangala and Pep + his team. Easy.