Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Agenda (Merged)

Sky sports news remarkably silent on the incidents in question.

Virtually all the papers ran with it on their back pages this morning, so there's certainly no media cover up.

The problem is that the FA disciplinary panel are notoriously difficult to predict. We've benefitted from it in the past, such as the Aguero/Luiz incident and Toure last season at Norwich.

With Costa doing it twice in the one game (although the second incident was possibly unintentional) you'd think they'd have to take action. Oliver surely can't claim he saw both incidents at the time.

Ric said:
Virtually all the papers ran with it on their back pages this morning, so there's certainly no media cover up.

The problem is that the FA disciplinary panel are notoriously difficult to predict. We've benefitted from it in the past, such as the Aguero/Luiz incident and Toure last season at Norwich.

With Costa doing it twice in the one game (although the second incident was possibly unintentional) you'd think they'd have to take action. Oliver surely can't claim he saw both incidents at the time.

I thought all refs had seen Jesus on the road to St. George's? Or was that just Old Mother Riley doing his Father Christmas stint?

Johnsonontheleft said:
This is a watershed moment for the Agenda thread.

Costa will prove whether it exists or not.
tumblr_ltahvlbVHe1qls341o1_500.jpg

Talksites view on Costa?
He's a cheeky chappie/ rough diamond type of player and it's in 'their' game where he comes from
Colin Murray despite being a red dipper, ''who would you sooner have in your team Costa or Balotelli, for me it's Costa despite the stamps''
Says it all really

blue underpants said:
Talksites view on Costa?
He's a cheeky chappie/ rough diamond type of player and it's in 'their' game where he comes from
Colin Murray despite being a red dipper, ''who would you sooner have in your team Costa or Balotelli, for me it's Costa despite the stamps''
Says it all really

because he's a better player

Have they got a thread on the Shed End called 'The Campaign', I wonder.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8ZL9d5IAAAQJkq.jpg:large[/bigimg][/quote][/quote]

1 Across = Torque?

tonea2003 said:
blue underpants said:
Talksites view on Costa?
Says it all really

because he's a better player

In fairness to Colin Murray, I'd rather have Costa than Baoltelli too.

The stamps were clear red cards.

What I thought was just as 'blatant' though was the way he shoved Gerrard as he was trying to get up and then pushed his face into his when they stood up.

I've heard pundits wank themselves into an angry frenzy over 'putting his head in' hundreds of times before.

If the lad doesn't get a ban for those 3 incidents the agenda thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.