Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but I was making the point that Liverpool fucked up first, failed to nip it in the bud which attracted interest in Raheem, then obviously he was going to choose world class players and CL football
i think playing football with one of the most effective strikers in the world, watching him leave for barca and being replaced by lambert prob helped Raheem realize the future in red was dead.

i think playing football with one of the most effective strikers in the world, watching him leave for barca and being replaced by lambert prob helped Raheem realize the future in red was dead.

Yeah of course, thats all true, but why not offer him a 6 year contract with mad wages while Suarez was still there, the point i'm making is Sterling only forced their hand after Liverpool made some shocking decisions. Imagine the uproar if we let Aguero or Silva's contract run down to 1 or 2 years left.

Once things had played out it was a no brainer for Sterling to come to City to play with the best players in the world, competing for titles, domestically and in Europe.

When they next play on February 31st
Ourselves, the chavs and le arse have all done 1500 sat kick offs. There's a deffo TV bias towards an anti football team and the extra money they will get for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.