Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slagging City off is a prerequisite of any article or commentary. It's typical City. It's in our DNA. There isn't much we can do to change that, except win trophies regularly. And even then they'll be waiting for that one slip up.

What is wrong with Gerrard? Is he clinically depressed or what..what a miserable dour boring **** of a bloke

Spend the time he did at Anfield and anyone would be a boring dour cnut. Just listen to Owen, there's another one.

Funny thing is that though my Evertonian offspring was quite fulsome for what BT did last night on the real opening night of their coverage, he was rightly appalled at the presence of CamelGob and Geraaaaaaaaaaaarse. One was no doubt employed to amuse the Rag subscribers by reiterating thae same old shite about City and CL and the other was their to slag off Sterling!! Par for the course with the RagDipperMeedya

Who the fuck was that scouse commentator on the match last night?. If a Juve player blew his snot on the effing pitch it was "brilliant, so easy for them, excellent that".
They did nothing more than make 2 short cross field passes, maybe 12ft each pass, Kompany makes a brilliant block/tackle...not a fucking peep out of him.

I try to stay away from all this bias stuff tbh but that really wound me up. Praise was faint when we deserved more and he was up Juve's arse.
I can't remember the last time i heard such poor commentary. At least Andy Townsend and such cheer the fucking English clubs, misserable bitter scouse sod whoever he is.
Next City match on BT sport is getting a miss from me, i'll stick the dutch or german streams on instead.

Who the fuck was that scouse commentator on the match last night?. If a Juve player blew his snot on the effing pitch it was "brilliant, so easy for them, excellent that".
They did nothing more than make 2 short cross field passes, maybe 12ft each pass, Kompany makes a brilliant block/tackle...not a fucking peep out of him.

. Praise was faint when we deserved more and he was up Juve's arse.
I can't remember the last time i heard such poor commentary. At least Andy Townsend and such cheer the fucking English clubs, misserable bitter scouse sod whoever he is.
Next City match on BT sport is getting a miss from me, i'll stick the dutch or german streams on instead.

so lets get this right, "I try to stay away from all this bias stuff tbh but that really wound me up" So now you`re admitting there is a bias

I should point out that the adjective is "biased" to describe someone prejudiced in favour of one party against another.

Bias is a noun referring to that prejudice. A person cannot therefore be bias. He can have a bias, or be biased.

Oh i know there are a lot who do not give us a fair crack, i just try to avoid the media now regarding footy. With "bias stuff" i should have said "the vast majority of any media coverage of us. It started with a couple of papers and then got a bit to much to ignore. I usually watch german streams now and simply don't read papers much.

If utd had started the league like we have their would be a national week of memorial sponsored by sky.

I just didn't word myself very well, i agree their is an unfair amount of bashing against us and try to avoid it, the second i stick my toe back in it gets bit straight away.
Realized in this instance by a very annoying scouse commentator with some obvious distaste for us.

I try to stay away from all this bias stuff tbh but that really wound me up. Praise was faint when we deserved more and he was up Juve's arse.
It was mc pointy,anti city throughout

It was mc pointy,anti city throughout

Cheers, i thought as much but certainly was not going to any efort to find out or i may have had to resort to childhood tactics of "shit in a bag" his house last night.
Probably another scouser who weeps because we have usurped (in their eyes) their god given right to being in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.