Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he feel the need to mention us in the first place?

Like others, his pain sustains me.

Well he is the Manchester football correspondent, they beat us merely a couple of weeks ago (so beating both Manchester sides), there was a contrast in the two games. Saying United self-destructed in my world is worse than being beaten by a team at the top of its game. Surely it is even more damning?

Well he is the Manchester football correspondent, they beat us merely a couple of weeks ago (so beating both Manchester sides), there was a contrast in the two games. Saying United self-destructed in my world is worse than being beaten by a team at the top of its game. Surely it is even more damning?
Do you feel his pain, Frank?

Why did he feel the need to mention us in the first place?

Like others, his pain sustains me.
Pierre Cornielle put it beautifully. "How delicious is pleasure after torment!"
That is why I will never feel sorry for the rags, their players, their managers, their fans, their sympathisers or their apologists. Fuck 'em always.

Badly written but I understand the point. Have a check on his twitter feed he must have wrote ten negatives messages. But you have not mentioned that..,

I can often see your point of view, but I'm struggling to see why you would defend that tweet. To me it just felt like Jackson was trolling, and made himself look idiotic in the process. Even United fans were ridiculing him for it. Not sure what point he is making, or why you "understand" it?!

The likes of Ogden and Herbert are pretty odious, but Jackson just comes across as a complete fuckwit with zero credibility.

Talksport is not a legitimate news source. It is a comments section on a shitty website brought to life. A trolling, shit stirring station designed to piss fans/people off at all clubs. The fact that people talk about it is exactly what they want. It's free advertisement so that some more people who read the shit things they say then tune in to hear some more.

Do what many on here and elsewhere have done and stop listening.

I'm still genuinely surprised that so many people fail to see this.

I can often see your point of view, but I'm struggling to see why you would defend that tweet. To me it just felt like Jackson was trolling, and made himself look idiotic in the process. Even United fans were ridiculing him for it. Not sure what point he is making, or why you "understand" it?!

The likes of Ogden and Herbert are pretty odious, but Jackson just comes across as a complete fuckwit with zero credibility.

Well I think the point he is making is Stoke played well against us to record a 2-0 victory but against United the goals were self-inflicted, therefore not requiring Stoke to play well to record victory. Which I suggest is more damning??

Viewing his tweets throughout the match he was heavily critical of United, the manager and the performance. Which is not reflected by highlighting the one message in isolation.

Well I think the point he is making is Stoke played well against us to record a 2-0 victory but against United the goals were self-inflicted, therefore not requiring Stoke to play well to record victory. Which I suggest is more damning??

Viewing his tweets throughout the match he was heavily critical of United, the manager and the performance. Which is not reflected by highlighting the one message in isolation.

I guess everyone interprets things differently, but I'm still struggling to see where you're coming from on this. In fact, you're the only person I've seen on any platform defend that tweet.

He was suggesting that United were "tearing Stoke apart", despite deservedly trailing 2-0 at the time! It was preposterous on every level. I'm not sure how you can even begin to defend that tweet. It's almost like you're being contrary for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.