Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashamed to say that I put TalkSport on the car radio on the way home as there was nothing on GMR post match and like has already been said they were just making stuff up so that they didnt have to talk up city in anyway, you could almost hear the producers in to the hosts headphones, "talk about Mourinho, talk about Wenger, United are 2 for 2"
desparate stuff.
my 4 year absence from talksport ended but it starts again today

Still waiting for the game to be described as a "Pellegrini masterclass". Amazing how only certain managers get the credit for their team winning, I can bet you all the money under the sun that if Chelsea had won that game by even one goal we wouldn't hear the end of what a genius the "happy one" is

I was a bit later getting to the car due to being in the new tier and for the 30 mins drive home switching between TS and 606 there was nothing on us....

Fuck 'em all.

BBC sportsday:

Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic believes Chelsea have enough time to pick up the points they have dropped in their opening two matches.

The Blues have just one point out of six after failing to convert a number of chances in their 3-0 loss to Manchester City on Sunday and come up against West Brom next weekend.

"All we can do is get past this start, improve on the training ground, get our sharpness going and look to West Brom," Begovic told the club website.

Ahem, one chance before the scoreline hit 3-0 and one after.

Still waiting for the game to be described as a "Pellegrini masterclass". Amazing how only certain managers get the credit for their team winning, I can bet you all the money under the sun that if Chelsea had won that game by even one goal we wouldn't hear the end of what a genius the "happy one" is
Some people are claiming Mourinho subbed John Terry just to send a message to Abramovich that he needs reinforcements. It was all part of his brilliant plan to get outplayed yesterday. He masterminded the 3-0 defeat to perfection.

If they had beaten US 3-0 the wankfest would probably have made the front pages pages and been non stop! Also if Pellegrini would have had the start Jose has had they would be clamouring for his head.

Some people are claiming Mourinho subbed John Terry just to send a message to Abramovich that he needs reinforcements. It was all part of his brilliant plan to get outplayed yesterday. He masterminded the 3-0 defeat to perfection.

Did anyone realise it was due to Sergio tearing John Terry a new one, his face looked delicious as he vainly slid in to stop Aguero Stroking the ball home.

And don't get my started on Martin Tyler, the amount of times he kept going on about the Monday night master class from 2 seasons ago. That much of a master class it didn't win Chelsea a league that year, you never hear Tyler bigging up Lesley Hughes for Stoke city's smash and grab last season at the etihad.

Monday night master class is dead in the ground, it's all about the Sunday afternoon Pellegrini taking the dick head one to football church.

The back pages have been kind and to be fair I did actually tune into Talkshite and it got a few mentions, there is not more anyone can say we demolished the Champions and their manager made himself look an even bigger twat, sometimes we have to face it there are other teams and sometimes their troubles are more interesting than our triumphs, so I won't really be taking this weekends coverage of any blatant bias, but that's not saying there never is because that would be ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.