Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but was anyone else unfortunate enough to have to listen to Niall Quinn last night?? Jesus, what's wrong with the man...He only seemed to be happy when Juventus scored and Kompany went off injured...I turned the tv off in the end. Can't we have a pundit somewhere that actually wants us to do well?

Alan Green described the result as a victory for football last night, and was earlier asking a City fan 'why on earth haven't City sold out the game tonight?'. Absolute twat.

Got home to Leicester late after the long journey home last night and turned on the rolling BBC News to chill out for a bit. The Sports Day anchorman, a guy called Nick Marshall-McCormack said the following:

"and another HA HA group stage defeat for Manchester City", with the fattest smirk across his beady eyed face you'll ever see. He actually inserted a laugh into his sentence, a giggle at our expense. I had to replay it 20 times to believe what I was hearing. What the flying fuck is a professional BBC journalist doing laughing at an English clubs demise? He didn't do it when describing the Rags defeat! Absolutely dumbfounded by this twat of a man.

Will anyone on here be able to download summat off that interwebthingy and put it up on here? It was about 1:45am this morning on BBC1 (when they join the rolling news for the early hours).

Knobhead..

The BT co--commentator was McMannaman, wasn't it?

I thought he was largely accurate, albeit a bit harsh.
Juve played to a more limited gameplan than City, but executed it pretty well.

But Ferdinand, words fail me why he was there to spread his superficiality, or whatever he's receiving down his earpiece.

Got home to Leicester late after the long journey home last night and turned on the rolling BBC News to chill out for a bit. The Sports Day anchorman, a guy called Nick Marshall-McCormack said the following:

"and another HA HA group stage defeat for Manchester City", with the fattest smirk across his beady eyed face you'll ever see. He actually inserted a laugh into his sentence, a giggle at our expense. I had to replay it 20 times to believe what I was hearing. What the flying fuck is a professional BBC journalist doing laughing at an English clubs demise? He didn't do it when describing the Rags defeat! Absolutely dumbfounded by this twat of a man.

Will anyone on here be able to download summat off that interwebthingy and put it up on here? It was about 1:45am this morning on BBC1 (when they join the rolling news for the early hours).

Knobhead..
Looks like he's an Arsenal fan, judging by his Twitter feed comments, hence his hatred of City

The BT broadcast was awful. Not only were Mcmanaman and 'Fletch' overly harsh, their reading of the game was also awful.

They spent the first 45 minutes applauding Juve and laying into us before Mcmanaman admitted 'mind you, you wouldn't begrudge City the lead, they have been the better team, created the better chances'.

We were playing against last season's finalist, not fucking Basel.

Alan Green described the result as a victory for football last night

Did he explain in what way it was a victory for football? Is he particularly a lover of Italian, smash and grab football where attacking football is nullified or was it a general, "City are cunts so any time they lose it is inevitably a victory for football" type comment?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but was anyone else unfortunate enough to have to listen to Niall Quinn last night?? Jesus, what's wrong with the man...He only seemed to be happy when Juventus scored and Kompany went off injured...I turned the tv off in the end. Can't we have a pundit somewhere that actually wants us to do well?
He also says our start to the season is now in tatters after the Juve game. FFS, what a major overreaction from a supposed ex Blue. Annoys the shit out of me does Quinn.

The BT broadcast was awful. Not only were Mcmanaman and 'Fletch' overly harsh, their reading of the game was also awful.

They spent the first 45 minutes applauding Juve and laying into us before Mcmanaman admitted 'mind you, you wouldn't begrudge City the lead, they have been the better team, created the better chances'.

We were playing against last season's finalist, not fucking Basel.
Exactly,listening to them it was as though we were playing some real no hope part time outfit, and should've been putting ten past them. The agenda is still huge out there against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.