Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, I like the rabid written assaults the Journo's get, whilst they are then being condescending looking down their noses making pithy remarks, basking in their self righteous holier than though smugness, along come the erudite posters such as Rabin, Prestwich et al who proceed to deliver clinic devastating blows, like Tommy Hearns and that famous overhand right shot that sent Robero Duran to Narnia. Glorious scenes.
It’s only thing that is a positive about Twitter is the fact that these so called journalists are being put in there place by some people who are clever than they are.
Of the top of my head I can think of the Sterling saga, the World Cup leaked team and now this with us where they have been properly put in their place, and a few have come out like cry babies.

I thought Ronay's piece was very good. He's wrong about the City dimension, though. Most City fans have been LONGING for the club to be more robust in their defence against UEFA's threat.

Things are warming up nicely. The fact that anti-City journalists are bleating about fans using the Internet to expose their lies and hypocrisy is sign that it's working.

It says something about their insolent, self-aggrandising hubris that they expect us all to sit idly by whilst they spread their hate-filled, poisonous propaganda about us (and I use the word"us" advisedly).

They're finding out that they aren't immune from the treatment they like to dish out to others and that their "weapon" of choice can be just as easily turned on them. And they don't like it one bit.
Exactly this thanks for putting into words my feelings exactly.

The "art of war" warns against underestimating your opponent when you choose to go to war.

Exactly this thanks for putting into words my feelings exactly.

The "art of war" warns against underestimating your opponent when you choose to go to war.
As long as it’s not us just hurling insults, but rather pointing out factual hypocrisies in their reporting, or sending links which disprove, then that’s fine - just hurling insults brings it down to the level of the ‘istree clubs bingo card calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.