Media coverage 2018/19

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 2 Nov 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gingerprince

gingerprince

BBC Sport employees must have a post it note on all their monitors.

Before you forward any football content to Sports Editor, please ensure that you have followed

BBC Manchester United Protocol, in that you've checked your input to include any or all positive

slant. You may be asked prior to publication, that you have considered all options, however vague

or tenuous that link may be. Eg, any sports story including the word Barcelona must contain at

least one picture and link to that fabulous night & any page stating Manchester City Treble win

must include at least three times more page content of Manchester United 1999 treble winners.

In addition, protocol states that reports of any top club being linked to any top player must ALSO

include Manchester United as the target players most preferred option club to sign for, regardless.

ballinio likes this.
  2. blueinsa

blueinsa

Ive just had the displeasure of debating with Ewan on twitter and as per usual, he defaults to the cry baby defence of accusing me of deflecting and then disappearing.

Fucking no mark blogger who thought he could make a name for himself and a few quid no doubt by jumping on the anti City bandwagon.

CelesteItis, Shaggy and Newman Noggs like this.
  3. spanishblue

spanishblue

Me too he doesn't like a reasonable debate and his facts are floored to say the least all he does is deflect no substance to anything he types

4. waspish

waspish

Soon as he popped up in my twitter feed few weeks back I block him! he wants a reaction ignore all the these twitter type no nowt fckers.

argyle likes this.
  5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Hahahahahahahaha! I opened the Sports section of the DT this morning just wondering if they might have some footy. Rugby, cricket and then, whoa, it's the twentieth anniversary of MANUre's treble and there's piccies of Andy Cole (Is he trying to get Garth Crooks' job - he seems to be eating enough) and Teddy Sheringham. Jeez, they couldn't get us off the printed page quick enough!

6. blueinsa

blueinsa

I normally do ignore mate but was at a lose end and fancied winding the fucker up ;-)

waspish likes this.
  7. karen7

karen7

I'm watching the season review on sky and every team we beat were winless,woeful etc whilst the dippers carved teams apart,thrashed everyone,majestic,you get the picture

The media bothered me last week but i've accepted we are as popular as britain at eurovision

Those of you who are taking them on are doing a great job

CelesteItis likes this.
  8. bakerdave76

bakerdave76

****s and they want you to spend £2.50 on there shitty men triple souvenir edition![​IMG]

9. laserblue

laserblue

The Daily Fail has been wall to wall the rags in 1999 all week.

10. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

It’s only real ROI United has had in years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.