Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent list of trusted sources of City info at City Chief (Tier 5 is pretty much spot on at least :) )

I'm not sure that's all too great. Tariq Panja reported we were going to get referred to the IC of UEFA and we were. I know people didn't like his reporting, didn't like that the story was leaked to him, but he was accurate.

Then you've got John Cross as "average"? The guy who invented the story we wanted to offload Sterling for Sanchez.

The self appointed FFP expert who arrogantly spouted shit on here was Ed Thompson who holds a minor admin position at some hick branch of HSBC. Prestwich Blue and another poster (I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember his name) tore Thompson a new one. He tried to deflect the argument for a bit but eventually fucked off without a by your leave. (Cue Life of Brian references). Unfortunately he still has some credence and writes occasional articles on FFP for publications such as WSC.

Cheers mate - yeah, all that rings a bell now. Not sure why I thought it was Harris. Is Ed Thompson the guy who had that Financial Fair Play website that Rags often took as gospel despite it being a load of bollocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.