Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the first 10-15 mins about city and revisited the 2012 agueroooooooo game,Natalie pike was on as well with two others,and esteemed Kompany who I think does video blogs or similar or is that twosips on here ..
They are one and the same man. Top lad Steven.

Spurs, inspired by Liverpool, according to BBC Sport......

BAF33-F83-EE7-E-413-A-8-F35-428418618-ECD.png

Just wtf is going on?
The dipper wankathon is still in full flow nigh on 24 hrs on.
Only the two mentions of the incredible miracle on Merseyside on bbc radio 5 in my very short drive home as well as the f@@king House of Parliament now banging on about it.
Someone should remind them they’ve still not won a trophy...
I will have to emigrate if the bastards actually win one.
This is utterly unbearable!
Don't emigrate to Ireland or Scandinavia, or you will be disappointed.

This has been proper boiling my piss for sometime now. These last few weeks, it’s been can(insert whoever we’ve been playing) be the banana skin for City. Yet not a fuckin peep about the scousers opponents, it’s fuckin sickening the bias this season.
Yep.

Who or what was this as the tweet has disappeared?
It was that prick Ewan Mackenna stating how he'd explored the people who own the club and their human rights record, but he seems to have deleted his tweet. He had stated that it should be out yesterday day time, then in another he said it'd be last night. My guess is "legal" told him not to throw about unsubstantiated claims around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.