Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the shit pep has had city have had and the fans have had of the press , this is pep treating them to a glass of champagne to celebrate winning the league, what a man ! Photo courtesy Stuart Brennan !
d8d54b371c15d4488d335972b593c6af.jpg

Fuck me is that Simon Stone aka Dwarf?
As for Robson & Ducker, pair of 2 faced ****.

So all the shit pep has had city have had and the fans have had of the press , this is pep treating them to a glass of champagne to celebrate winning the league, what a man ! Photo courtesy Stuart Brennan !
d8d54b371c15d4488d335972b593c6af.jpg
The hypocrisy of these cnuts,all for lapping up free drinks and mostly likely food as well ( yes I know they get that as well on match days) yet they can’t contain themselves to write bullshit articles about the club,fans,pep or sheik mansour they need culling these cnuts ..

To be fair the look on Peps face and his body language is the equivalent of suffering from crotch rot.

Sorry, obviously MacKenna is a given! Incredible really that the likes of Ogden, Castles and Jackson barely even register any more. They seem almost moderate in comparison.

I’m convinced Ewan McKenna is a professional troll. Almost every opinion piece is a hit job on something iconic or at the height of popularity. Irish rugby teams, rugby clubs, gaa sides and of course football. He comes across as an angry miserable killjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.