Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll slag us off if we ban then. They'll slag us off if we don't.

I say ban.

There are only so many questions they can ask. Eventually it will become farce (if it hasn't already) and many of their readers/subscribers will get bored with the same recycled fairy tales. If we ban them it's just another negative narrative for them.

What an absolute hideous and disgusting question.

Pep should have just told him to fuckoff.

Absolute wanker.

If I was city I would dig up everything on Harris castles Delaney etc
I would employ people to look at every detail of their lives and when they find that little secret (we all have)
I would ‘leak it’
If they want to make it personal

Those calling for our owners to be less ‘holistic’ and more aggressive towards the media don’t seem to understand that that is not how they operate culturally. They’ve built slowly and surely, made mistakes along the way, sure, but now have the system in place where sustained success seems inevitable. That is sufficient reward for our owners and partly what stokes the fires of the journalists. Our owners know they’ll never be ‘accepted’ by all the English media, centuries of racist mistrust feed that beast, but as the world shrinks and the popularity of the CFG and us grows, the English media will become increasingly less important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.