Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When obsession destroys rationality and decency.

There is nothing that needs to be done blues. Lets see if a public apology is forthcoming.

There will be no apologies imo but I expect a new approach is being considered by City

Sorry disagree jrb.

She may well be nice and articulate but she is failing and has done for ten years. We need a new approach and giving them cheaper wine isn't going to work. Removing the access to staff and players will be a start and it worked for Ferguson. Instead of a press conference we should release an injury update before each game or just invite Stuart Brennan to ask questions.
She's very much NOT failing, she's doing her job as instructed from on high and doing it very well. You can't honestly believe that she decides on policy?

I also doubt that Stuart Brennan would accept being the only journalist allowed in as that would just make him a PR mouthpiece, I think he's got too much pride for that.

Harris has overstepped the line, would love to have seen Pep lamp the c**t. Unfortunately, after this week's events I can't see an end to these scum bug journalists vitriolic articles. Time for some action City.

She's very much NOT failing, she's doing her job as instructed from on high and doing it very well. You can't honestly believe that she decides on policy?

I also doubt that Stuart Brennan would accept being the only journalist allowed in as that would just make him a PR mouthpiece, I think he's got too much pride for that.

Well the policy is failing for sure.

Ask yourself this question blues, if you were a fan of another club, would you expect a journalist, or yourself perhaps to ask such a question after the manager wins the treble, possibly one of the highest moments of his professional career.

Is it an appropriate question for a journalist to ask? We believe in free speech don't we. We want to live in a world where the rich and powerful are held to account. I was just thinking about this, because this journalist was banned by Ferguson for asking questions in his press conferences which were hostile to Man Utd and I am just thinking whether we are just instinctively knee-jerking in response to questions asked of our own club https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/may/24/fergie-orders-giggs-reporter-banned

Is there a blurred area between what is legitimate questioning and being respectful to a fellow person? We need a free press, but everyone needs to behave professionally and respectfully, and that goes for us as well.

This journalist must apologise to Pep and the fans of Manchester City. Absolutely has to.

I an't think of a more inappropriate question at that moment in Pep's career. Truly disrespectful.

Do not worry blues about what we do about this. The journalist has shot himself in the foot.

You don't know Rob Harris, there won't be an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.