Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media agenda and unfair press has always given me the needle but recently I've honestly come to enjoy it. It just makes me smile, I'm so proud of this club and I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about us.

They'll slag us off if we ban then. They'll slag us off if we don't.

I say ban.
In fact I'd not ban them, give them seats in 315 with food vouchers and they can make do with wifi on mobiles....wouldn't need to ban the ****s they'd not turn up.

I watched the Beeb and I’m pretty sure Ian Wright was told to go for Watford. He threw it in, last minute and could give no explanation as to why. 6 goals later no one asked him about his prediction. Shearer was generally okay, apart from his bizarre ‘they’ve got a bigger squad’ bollocks. To be honest as annoying and crap as Jenas was; I was relieved that Captain Caveman wasn’t on commentary duties. Match of the Day when it was eventually on couldn’t be twisted. I think they showed all 11 times Watford touched the ball. Not quite sure what their logic was of bringing in some bloke off of ‘Homes under the Hammer’ as a football pundit- anyway he was crap but Alex Scott was pretty sensible.

The media line is now Pep will burn himself out next season. Attacking the press is a sign of it apparently...

I watched the Beeb and I’m pretty sure Ian Wright was told to go for Watford. He threw it in, last minute and could give no explanation as to why. 6 goals later no one asked him about his prediction. Shearer was generally okay, apart from his bizarre ‘they’ve got a bigger squad’ bollocks. To be honest as annoying and crap as Jenas was; I was relieved that Captain Caveman wasn’t on commentary duties. Match of the Day when it was eventually on couldn’t be twisted. I think they showed all 11 times Watford touched the ball. Not quite sure what their logic was of bringing in some bloke off of ‘Homes under the Hammer’ as a football pundit- anyway he was crap but Alex Scott was pretty sensible.
I wasn't even surprised when Gary linekar pipped up and said oh I've just been handed a piece of paper and city's bench is 230 odd million and Watfords starting line up is 40 odd million.
I just laughed and thought business as usual.

I wasn't even surprised when Gary linekar pipped up and said oh I've just been handed a piece of paper and city's bench is 230 odd million and Watfords starting line up is 40 odd million.
I just laughed and thought business as usual.
I think he was taking the piss out us with that.

The media line is now Pep will burn himself out next season. Attacking the press is a sign of it apparently...
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.