Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headlines since we became the best team in premier league history: we are getting banned from CL, we are getting a transfer ban, we have sung a song about Sean cox, Sane is going to Munich, it wasn’t a classic title race because other than Liverpool everyone was shit, we made fewer tackles than anyone else, TAA is a wonderful human being because he put some crosses in for his mates. The anti-City agenda is unreal in the media. Inject that bitter hatred into my veins!!!!

Headlines since we became the best team in premier league history: we are getting banned from CL, we are getting a transfer ban, we have sung a song about Sean cox, Sane is going to Munich, it wasn’t a classic title race because other than Liverpool everyone was shit, we made fewer tackles than anyone else, TAA is a wonderful human being because he put some crosses in for his mates. The anti-City agenda is unreal in the media. Inject that bitter hatred into my veins!!!!
You forgot we're responsible for the deaths of 50,000 children.

Twitter deleted off my phone and hoping I can get back to ignoring the bitterness around the world and get back to enjoying this team and it’s achievements.

Leave the bitter bastards to it. No one gives a shit except the media, all most people remember and think of regarding City is that we're champions, play amazing football under the best manager in the world and have lots of money to spend on brilliant players.

Who gives a fuck about the opinions of a few scousers.

Gary Neville also had some beer thrown at him.

I am sick to death of all this anti media towards our club, from the media love in with lpool now about a song now Aguero saying messi isn't good enough for Europe's to award.

The press didn't kick up about our team bus being attacked, if you look hard you could find the odd report but nothing that went in hard on lpool or lasted for days.
The press didn't go in hard on lingard and utd when singing about City 48 hrs after the bomb attack, you hard to look very very hard to find any paper reporting it, I think it was only the mirror.

I am truly fed up to the back teeth what have we done wrong ? Our owners have rebuilt east Manchester, built a state of art campus, work with the local area, rebuilt an old sleeping giant into a team that plays the best football ever seen in the premiership. Even England now try to play to Peps blue print.

I am so proud of my club and my team, our players, our manager, our owners .

But with all this tremendous work done by Manchester City the press in this country really do hate us , our fans have never got all English teams ban from Europe for 5 yrs. Our fans our know for our sense of humour yet the press will bend over backwards for the club that got us all banned.

The press wont get me down as most fans ( not lpool or utd ) know what those two clubs are like.

Why don't the press know what lpool and utd are really like ?

Rsnt over !!

It's nice to see such impartiality in the age of bias.

"Putting tribalism & rivalry aside <...> Liverpool supporting friends <...> the ties that bind <...>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.