Media Discussion - 2023/24

All I heard from McCoist and crouch was wanking themselves off about Flopp - according to crouch he’s worked wonders scrimping on a budget a fraction of Pep’s - I would have said spent a bit less, won a lot less. Football focus doing the same, then obsessing about how forest can beat City, then on to liverpools previously unheard of new manager, then on to the great week that Hojlund has had - a pen against the mighty Coventry, a goal against super Sheff Utd.

They really are deluded useless wankers

Last edited:
I was listening to Talk sport in the car this morning and how the narrative has changed.

Tony Evans who struggles to put two coherent words together was talking about what a great season it will be for Liverpool if they make top four etc…..and that they are punching above their weight….(obviously a team put together with free transfers and youth team players) but never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Not a surprising take by a deluded scouser….however it was the response from the presenter about competing with a ‘state nation’ that I didn’t expect…….journalism at its finest…..not sure why my car radio defaults to Talk Sport if my phone is not plugged in…..but from now on it will be Smooth Radio.

I was listening to Talk sport in the car this morning and how the narrative has changed.

Tony Evans who struggles to put two coherent words together was talking about what a great season it will be for Liverpool if they make top four etc…..and that they are punching above their weight….(obviously a team put together with free transfers and youth team players) but never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Not a surprising take by a deluded scouser….however it was the response from the presenter about competing with a ‘state nation’ that I didn’t expect…….journalism at its finest…..not sure why my car radio defaults to Talk Sport if my phone is not plugged in…..but from now on it will be Smooth Radio.
The opening line defines the error of your ways @bluegaz13 .......... ;-)

All I heard from McCoist and crouch was wanking themselves off about Flopp - according to crouch he’s worked wonders scrimping on a budget a fraction of Pep’s - I would have said spent a bit less, won a lot less. Football focus doing the same, then obsessing about how forest can beat City, then on to liverpools previously unheard of new manager, then on to the great week that Hojlund has had - a pen against the mighty Coventry, a goal against super Sheff Utd.

They really are deluded useless wankers
Looks like the dippers have had their half time inhalers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.