Media Discussion - 2023/24

Neville's taking the defeat well.

agIySFS.gif

Who the f**k writes Coronation St , that t**t Sean walked into the cafe and asked for a bacon bap!!! Mancs say barm or muffin never bap. On several other occasions customers have asked for sarnies, f** king sarnies , northerners say butties. Who researchs this shit some p***k in the home counties no doubt ! F**k all to do with City but had to unload and my missus gets sick of listening ti me..
I feel your pain
Although I've not watched coronation St since my mum passed away 10 years ago.

Who the f**k writes Coronation St , that t**t Sean walked into the cafe and asked for a bacon bap!!! Mancs say barm or muffin never bap. On several other occasions customers have asked for sarnies, f** king sarnies , northerners say butties. Who researchs this shit some p***k in the home counties no doubt ! F**k all to do with City but had to unload and my missus gets sick of listening ti me..
Yum yum just got me thinking of a nice chip buttie now lovely ..

This guy doing what probably every single City fan would like to do to the media. Apparently it was at an England away game. The guy being punched was a journalist trying to pay England fans to cause trouble. The puncher was a Chelsea headhunter.

View attachment 95018
Is it just me, a sort of En-ger-land version of that Manchester nighttime still from a few years ago?

Barm my friend, Barm.

To be honest pal, you shouldn’t be watching that shite anyway - you’ll be listening to Talksport next.

Self-inflicted

Last time I saw an episode (or any part of one) of Coronation Street, some twat with the most obvious, contrived and exaggerated Mancunian accent was running Mike Baldwins old place, was like watching Soccer AM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.