Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Given the opposition or if it was Liverpool I would have not problem at all with any of our players taking the piss. I dont see much difference with the excellent little spell in the corner at the Swamp last season where both Sterling and KDB royally took the piss out of the rag twats.

Anyone else surprised by the sheer number of articles talking about Sterling "showing off" and Sterling's "disrespectful taunting" and about the Guardiola "blowing up" at Raheem?

I'm surprised that a nothing incident has had entire articles written about it. Sterling was basking in the derby win and United hadn't touched the ball for an eternity while the crowd was doing Olés as Sterling, Sane, And Foden held the ball. He went for showmanship (ill-advised) for about 2 seconds and then created a corner. His manager quickly had a word with him about it and then congratulated him on playing an amazing match.

What is the big deal exactly? What is it about Sterling that really irks the media?
Two things irk them, he plays for us, and he is top of the league

My information is that Pep had a fiver on David first goal and 4 1. I can lip read and am certain he said you should have got the ball over you Greggs eating Poundland lowlife, and the money is coming out of your wages. At least that’s what I think he said

For yesterdays trivial incident of showboating, first of all that pounce Mata, the fooking smacked arse, can go do one royally, the spoilt little brat! Furthermore, where was this public outrage when Ronaldo was doing same every f'kin week for the Shite????

Finally, Pep just has to learn to curb his after-match emotions a little, his public dressing down of Raheem on the pitch, has fueled this non-event and if he was indeed upset about it, he should have addressed it behind close doors and in private with Raheem, like many of our legends of the past & as much as I love him, Pep is our somewhat flawed genius and I wouldn't change him for anything/body or the world...…… !!

Anyone else surprised by the sheer number of articles talking about Sterling "showing off" and Sterling's "disrespectful taunting" and about the Guardiola "blowing up" at Raheem?

I'm surprised that a nothing incident has had entire articles written about it. Sterling was basking in the derby win and United hadn't touched the ball for an eternity while the crowd was doing Olés as Sterling, Sane, And Foden held the ball. He went for showmanship (ill-advised) for about 2 seconds and then created a corner. His manager quickly had a word with him about it and then congratulated him on playing an amazing match.

What is the big deal exactly? What is it about Sterling that really irks the media?
Good question. I suspect he has the 'wrong ' agent..ie not one of the super agencies which control much of what is remarked upon in the media,and the slant to be applied to such info...
Players like Wifred Zaha for example,seem to be always in the news,much of it posistive...quite bizzare for a half decent player playing for a struggling ,lower league side...but hey,he,s in london and has the right agent..

Sorry

He had the balls to leave the darlings of press, Liverpool.

Here you go:

Dryg5ikX4AE0IYy
Wow what the fuck is that headline about, fuck ushited had the piss taken out of us for years, press said nothing about that did they. I thought it was great, reminded me of Rodney all those years ago against the scum in 1973.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.