Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a word with MES or our other American friends but Boston and Cape Cod is amazing and much more relaxed than some other places.
Having lived here for a few years now, I am not sure I would call it relaxed—really depends on your work and affiliations. But as a person just visiting, I could see that. ;-)
Didn't you know this was the holiday thread?
I was starting to wonder if I posted in Off Topic by accident.

If you do go to Boston, let me know. I am glad you have been enjoying my other home, by the way. Granada is a lovely place!

@squirtyflower Surprised more has not been made of the Eclipse the Sun sticker I found and posted today.

Will do Sebastian. Never realised you were based across the pond. If I do visit I will bring a few snaps of Granada or I could just post them in the media/holiday thread? :-).

Will do Sebastian. Never realised you were based across the pond. If I do visit I will bring a few snaps of Granada or I could just post them in the media/holiday thread? :-).
Oh no, I do not consider myself based here—merely a temporary arrangement. I plan to come back very soon as I haven’t really taken to Boston or America in general and very much miss Manchester (and Zaragoza, and other places, of course), as strange as that may sound to many.

Not even The Sun has turned me off. ;-)

And you should start a holiday thread; I could contribute quite a few photos!

I see the Mail had a pop at Jesus last night. Apparently he doesn't play for a cult.

10 goals in 18 games as a 20 year old striker in footballs greatest team and most high pressure environment is an incredible record...

But he plays for city

Therefore it will never be good enough unless you’re not blinded by bias

Just heard Chris Waddle on 5live when talking about the French squad and their first game that ‘Mendy walked out after 5 minutes as he was not happy, so all is not well’ anyone else heard about this or usual BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.