Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember where but actually saw an article asking klopp about his massive spending.

He answered how the world has changed and He has changed his opinion as he need to make Liverpool win.

Adding to the pressure himself

Can't remember where but actually saw an article asking klopp about his massive spending.

He answered how the world has changed and He has changed his opinion as he need to make Liverpool win.

Adding to the pressure himself
So he's indirectly saying he isn't good enough without spending money?
I'll go with that.

'Pep meets the Yankees'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11446114
It's supposed to say what it says on the tin but about two paragraphs down it says "after a shaky start pep will be looking for a reaction..." regarding the defeat against Dortmund.
Who the fuck writes this shite?
Compare it to Liverpool's post match report and a lot stronger 11 put out than ours and these tossers at sky word it that a depleted Liverpool got defeated.
What the actual fuck?
Going to be a long long season of utter drivvle and biased opinions when it's supposed to be equal and balanced across the board.
Twats.

So he's indirectly saying he isn't good enough without spending money?
I'll go with that.
Well, it was commonly implied that pep was just a ‘cheque-book’ manager who spent lots of money to buy success everywhere he went.
I’ll not hold my breath waiting for similar comments about the sacred jeeeeaaaargen

'Pep meets the Yankees'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11446114
It's supposed to say what it says on the tin but about two paragraphs down it says "after a shaky start pep will be looking for a reaction..." regarding the defeat against Dortmund.
Who the fuck writes this shite?
Compare it to Liverpool's post match report and a lot stronger 11 put out than ours and these tossers at sky word it that a depleted Liverpool got defeated.
What the actual fuck?
Going to be a long long season of utter drivvle and biased opinions when it's supposed to be equal and balanced across the board.
Twats.

Unless you you have a city fan writing it will always have bitterness in it some where rags scousers spurs and Arsenal supporters all work there what you expect an apologetic write up like Liverpool got and the scum?

Unless you you have a city fan writing it will always have bitterness in it some where rags scousers spurs and Arsenal supporters all work there what you expect an apologetic write up like Liverpool got and the scum?
I know mate, I should just drop em out and ignore it but it gets on my nerves how in your face it is and how much they don't even try to hide it. Wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.