Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an interesting example of how times have changed. Pointless is on, and one of the questions was to name any English league football team with three syllables or more.

United were obviously the highest, with 68, but there as the second most popular answer (ahead of Liverpool, notably) was ickle City on 54. Not a bad instance of the awareness cut through to the wider public.

Have Sky put this up as one of their alternative 'league tables' yet?

Friday night on Sky a must for all blues , the debate has pre-derby special , representing the Rags is Phil Neville and the alternative view in the City corner is Ryan Giggs , think i will give that a swerve.

Indeed.
Just seen it with my own eyes on the sky EPG for Friday. Doesn't mention Giggs in the city corner ;-) but that's certainly the line up as advertised so far. Sky may draft someone else in before Friday as a token gesture but probably not. I'm genuinely struggling to think who they have on their roster who has any connection to our team all. Hinchcliffe, Walsh at a push.
They need to bin of Geoff Shreeves & call up mighty Mike Wedderburn to host.
In all seriousness, if it does end up with just those two on, the show will be an embarrassment, even if they say complimentary things about us, and extremely complaint-worthy by the club

The times had a decent article on Peps methods again today but then ruined it with the writers putting up their combined city/united 11. Believe it or not one had more united players than city and another had Lukaku in the side!!

Isn't it about now that Baconface comes out with something disrespectful about us and how we'll never be as big as them if we were to win everything for 100 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.