Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it about now that Baconface comes out with something disrespectful about us and how we'll never be as big as them if we were to win everything for 100 years?

to be fair, he's not really into going public about anything these days, unless he's promoting his book.

to be fair, he's not really into going public about anything these days, unless he's promoting his book.
Yes that’s quite noticeable.

Since he retired, it felt like almost every match on tv at the scaffold, had a shot of him watching, generally with the combover.

It started trailing off last season, and I can’t remember seeing any this season.

Eased out of sight, or just not going with Mourinho being there?

Yes that’s quite noticeable.

Since he retired, it felt like almost every match on tv at the scaffold, had a shot of him watching, generally with the combover.

It started trailing off last season, and I can’t remember seeing any this season.

Eased out of sight, or just not going with Mourinho being there?

Probably because he sits next to Hucknall and he scares the children!

Indeed.
Just seen it with my own eyes on the sky EPG for Friday. Doesn't mention Giggs in the city corner ;-) but that's certainly the line up as advertised so far. Sky may draft someone else in before Friday as a token gesture but probably not. I'm genuinely struggling to think who they have on their roster who has any connection to our team all. Hinchcliffe, Walsh at a push.
They need to bin of Geoff Shreeves & call up mighty Mike Wedderburn to host.
In all seriousness, if it does end up with just those two on, the show will be an embarrassment, even if they say complimentary things about us, and extremely complaint-worthy by the club

Given?

The times had a decent article on Peps methods again today but then ruined it with the writers putting up their combined city/united 11. Believe it or not one had more united players than city and another had Lukaku in the side!!

I can't believe how bad they were. Matt Dickinson had the only one I found somewhat reasonable. Paul Hirst's was okay I guess, though I question starting Jesus on the left and Rashford as the striker in a front three. The others though were dreadful. Oliver decided to start Shaw, because he hasn't proven that he can't play. I mean he has just played one game all season right? Where as Young and Delph have both been having a great season? Henry decided to go with a 4-2-3-1 with the two being Matic and Fernandinho and slots DeBruyne out to the wing. Fernandinho does do well when he has more freedom to go forward so I guess it isn't the worst setup, but think it is a much better team only playing one of the two, maybe he didn't want to make that tough decision and playing a natural winger on the right. And then there is Alyson Rudd who decided to go with a 4-4-2 playing Silva and Debruyne as the two in midfield. I mean that midfield would get completely overrun. Guess she did it so Ibramovich and Aguero can start, but it completely unbalanced the side. She did have the kind of clever idea of playing Young and as the winger Delph on the same side so they could switch at will. Clever, but don't think it would work as well as she thinks it would.

I can't believe how bad they were. Matt Dickinson had the only one I found somewhat reasonable. Paul Hirst's was okay I guess, though I question starting Jesus on the left and Rashford as the striker in a front three. The others though were dreadful. Oliver decided to start Shaw, because he hasn't proven that he can't play. I mean he has just played one game all season right? Where as Young and Delph have both been having a great season? Henry decided to go with a 4-2-3-1 with the two being Matic and Fernandinho and slots DeBruyne out to the wing. Fernandinho does do well when he has more freedom to go forward so I guess it isn't the worst setup, but think it is a much better team only playing one of the two, maybe he didn't want to make that tough decision and playing a natural winger on the right. And then there is Alyson Rudd who decided to go with a 4-4-2 playing Silva and Debruyne as the two in midfield. I mean that midfield would get completely overrun. Guess she did it so Ibramovich and Aguero can start, but it completely unbalanced the side. She did have the kind of clever idea of playing Young and as the winger Delph on the same side so they could switch at will. Clever, but don't think it would work as well as she thinks it would.

That Rudd one was ludicrous. Ibrahimovitch hasn't played for over 6 months. Why would any Manager when given the option of any from Aguero, Jesus, Lukaku and Rashford choose to play him! And Luke Shaw. It's amazing these people get paid for this shit.

Someone posted a picture of their Twitter timeline yesterday, and it neatly sums up how almost everyone seemingly thinks commentators are against them:

DQI8Pw1XcAEfgtD.jpg:large

Yep. It happens among every clubs support & forums. All saying the same thing. Pl, Sky, commentators are against them.

That is exactly how City played against West Ham for a while on Sunday. I do agree she is a c@nt of the highest order though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.