Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing the different media narrative to us overspending £60k on a defender and the scousers thrifty outlay of £75k just a few weeks earlier on Van Dyke, who is apparently a bargain.

Bbbbbbbut Liverpool are spending the money they received for Coutinho and City are spending money they receive from dodgy arab sponsorships.

As long as we win trophies this season I couldn’t care less what anyone writes about us. Don’t read the click bait articles, don’t get involved in empty seats chat, don’t worry about mourinio comments.

I just enjoy watching this world class team packed with great lads who seem to have a great spirit.

It’s so much more fun that way.

As long as we win trophies this season I couldn’t care less what anyone writes about us. Don’t read the click bait articles, don’t get involved in empty seats chat, don’t worry about mourinio comments.

I just enjoy watching this world class team packed with great lads who seem to have a great spirit.

Well said.

Yup, this blue speaks the truth.

This is what annoys a vast majority of us Ric and why we genuinely believe in the agenda theory.

He knows full well we can afford it and are not in breach of any FFP rule yet he chooses to set a narrative and thus drive the agenda.

That one tweet has thousands believing yet again that we are somehow cheating the system.

Exactly ; yet some people don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.