Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talkshite take 99% of all there info from the 99% lies in the papers and spew all out on there radio station! Main problem 80% of the people who read the papers and listen to that station believe it.

It not surprising the Sun run the story and nows it being discussed on talkshite. Its a cycle of shite by newscorp but very succcessful in influencing people.

Yes we should but that is not what talksport do and the latest outpourings about Raheem vindicates my decision not to listen.

Im not knocking anyone for listening but just think this will be an issue revisited time and time again with talkshite. Its a wider issue though with the agenda in the press. I just think its only jo public who can influence change.

Fixed for you

Just change content and output with bias and agenda and you could be right

And then you think it would not impact on anybody else? The media would be a beacon of respectability?

Look at their treatment of gazza and the phone hacking scandal or all the other derogatory stories they write. The issue of the content in the press is much wider issue than Manchester City.

And then you think it would not impact on anybody else? The media would be a beacon of respectability?

Look at their treatment of gazza and the phone hacking scandal or all the other derogatory stories they write. The issue in the press is much wider than Manchester City.

Yes it's much wider than City but when they're doing the hatchet job on football teams it's mostly with City

Frankly if you read the scum and or listen to talkshite then I am concerned about you. Just ignore the wankers. If people stopped buying, listening or clicking on they would soon change or hopefully fold for good.

It can't be proven, but I'm sure United and their PR team like their friends across the media to write negative stories and articles about City.

During 30 years of success United, Gill and Fergie have built up a very loyal following across the media, so getting something negative written or spoken about City isn't difficult. BBC Sport, Daily Fail, Sun, Sly Sports, Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Talk Shite, etc.

We all know what clubs get up to to try and destablize and influence other clubs, transfers and the general mood and mindset of clubs, Managers, players, fans, and Officials.(this thread being just one example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.